Warren County Districts
- 7th Ohio Senate District (Warren most populous)
- All of Warren County & Part of Butler, Hamilton Counties
- 1st Congressional District (Hamilton most populous)
- All of Warren County & Part of Hamilton County
- 54th Ohio House District & 62nd Ohio House District (Warren most populous)
- 54th Part of Warren County & Part of Butler County
- 12th Ohio Court of Appeals District (Butler most populous)
- All of Warren County, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Fayette, Madison, Preble Counties
- 4th Ohio State Board of Education District (Hamilton most populous)
- All of Warren County & All of Hamilton County
- Warren Co Educational Service Center
- Candidate and petition signers must live in one of the following school districts.
- Carlisle Local, Kings Local, Little Miami Local, Wayne Local
Warren County Court has the jurisdiction of the following:
|Clearcreek Twp||Hamilton Twp||Harlan Twp||Massie Twp|
|Salem Twp||Union Twp||Washington Twp||Wayne Twp|
The City of Lebanon or Turtlecreek Township, will be in Lebanon Municipal Court.
The Franklin Township, City of Franklin or Carlisle Village, will be in Franklin Municipal Court.
The City of Mason or Deerfield Township, will be in Mason Municipal Court